- About Us
- Contact Us
Drop-off & Pick-up
All parents are encouraged to use the Drop-off lane using the rear MPR school entrance. Please follow these instructions as you enter this lane:
- Pull up to the designated stop line or an awaiting vehicle.
- Do not exit the vehicle until directed.
- When directed vehicles will be moved into the drop-off zone.
- When all are stopped and parked within this area, the students will be directed to exit the vehicles and enter the MPR through the rear doors.
- When all students have safely cleared the area, parents from this group may drive away and the next vehicles will be moved into position to repeat the process.
- There should be no cars stopping or standing along any curbed areas.
- PK & K students, and those not using the drop-off lane, are to park along the front (east) and side (south) of CCS and escort students to the MPR.
- After 8:25, students must enter through the main office door.
- Parents may park in any open space and enter the building using the front or rear hallway entrances.
- Please do not use the office entrance door during pick-up.
- Doors will be opened at 3:00 for student pick-up.
- All students who are not part of the pick-up line are to be picked up at their classrooms.
- Please keep your carpool and/or children closely monitored and exit the property ASAP.