- About Us
- Contact Us
Our goal is to come alongside like-minded Christian families who desire their children’s education to reflect the Christian values that we are committed to instilling through a biblically centered learning environment.
Our purpose is to help children to realize their full potential and to glorify God spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
The admissions process is also a time for you, as parents, to evaluate and consider the mission, philosophy, and policies of CCS. Please take time to prayerfully read these pages as well as our FAQ, Schedule of Tuition and Fees, and study the Scriptures that are the basis of our ministry. We desire to answer your questions and give you a clear picture of our objectives. If you have any questions and would like us to contact you, please click here to fill out our inquiry form.
Admissions Checklist for K through 12th Grade
STEP One— Complete Enrollment Application
- Click here to Enroll Online Follow the online instructions and, at the end, print out the "New Family Application Form." If you are applying for more than one student, also download the "New Families Additional Student Forms."
- Return the application with the following documents to Admissions at the above address:
- - Non-refundable application fee of $75 per family
- - Copy of the two most recent report cards and standardized test scores per student applying (as applicable)
- - "New Student Information Form” for each student you would like to enroll
- - Picture of each student or family picture.
STEP Two— Submit the following documents to the appropriate individuals and request them to fax or mail to Admissions at the above fax number or address:
- - Church Reference Form (to current pastor, church leader, or other Christian individual who can appropriately comment.)
- - Teacher Recommendation Form (to current teacher or daycare provider. If home schooled, parent may fill out.)
STEP Three—After all documentation above is received:
- - The Admissions Office will contact you to set up a family interview which will include Principal Morris and Vice-Principal Lori Kalli and/or a Calvary Chapel Old Bridge Pastor. Parents and students living in same household who are applying are requested to attend.
- - Students entering Pre-K are required to spend a half day in the current pre-k class for observation and be potty trained. Students entering K or 1st grade are required to take a 20-minute readiness test which will likely be scheduled for same time as family interview. Students entering high school will be required to take placement tests in the spring. All portions of this application will be reviewed, and you will have the opportunity to ask additional questions.
STEP Four—Once accepted: your family will receive an acceptance letter along with registration forms.
- - If a seat is available, return all completed forms along with a $300 non-refundable registration fee (per student) in order to secure a seat at CCS.
- - If no seats are available, return all completed forms along with a $300 non-refundable registration fee (per student) in order to be placed on the waiting list. If no seats become available by the first day of school and you do not wish to remain on the waitlist for the following school year, a refund of your registration fee may be requested in writing by September 16, 2013.
Calvary Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.